What is your weakness in SL?

Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's me! (edited)

EDIT 6/2: Okay, I made a pact to credit pose makers after watching an episode of Fabulous Fashion with the makers of LAP, Glitterati, and pullingstrings. Also, the Pose-Off show by SSMA -- and Dove of LAP really inspired me to credit posemakers! So the pose maker for this pic is Darling Monday of fri.day. The pose is called Infinity.Scarf AO Stand 2. Thanks and make sure to credit those hardworking pose makers!!!

SL Fashion - the Rissa Way!
Topic:
First Post - About meee!


My name is Marissa Bruun, and I am a Second Life(tm) Resident. I recently decided to take up fashion as my passion -- starting with shopping 'til I dropped and creating this Blog. I also attended the Model's Workshop, and am planning on starting modeling in SL. I have many amazing people with me, and they know who they are! ;)
Until then, keep checking back, my next post will be coming up super soon! It'll feature some amazing SL fashion as well as my opinion and review of the item(s). Also check for upcoming fashion events and other news in Second Life(tm) that I will be sharing!


It's My Way!
Marissa Bruun


CREDITS
Photographer: Marissa Bruun
Model: Marissa Bruun
Hair: Truth - Justine in Java - by Truth Hawks
Skin: Belleza - Alyson 01 w/ Cleavage - by Tricky Boucher
Lashes: Deviant Kitties - Prim Lashes 01 - by Helyanwe Vindaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment