What is your weakness in SL?

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A New Hat and a New Designer!

Edit 6/2: Pose Pact! Honestly, I have no clue where this pose is from. It was from Brie Pinazzo's photoLife studio. She may know, but none-the-less, I will make sure I find out before I have a pic done next time, so I can properly credit it. Make sure to credit those hardworking posemakers!

SL Fashion - the Rissa Way!

Topic: Accessories - New Hats from a New Designer!



Spring is here, and Summer is approaching! Everyone is out looking for the hot new outfits and accessories for the Spring and Summer seasons. I, like many others, went looking and FOUND something work mentioning! I found an amazing sunhat to go with our ensembles this Spring and Summer. A new designer, Larelian Juanos, is making amazing hats. Her brand is called Juanos Designs. The hat I will be featuring is the new [JD] Summer Breeze. Check out her store.














Photographer: Brie Pinazzo
Model: Marissa Bruun

Hat: [JD] Summer Breeze - Pink/Fuschia

Lashes: PACADI Jasha - Shoot!

Hair: fri.day - Mandy.2

Earrings: CCD - Megan

Necklace: CCD - Sharon

Dress: AlaFolie - Pink Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment