What is your weakness in SL?

Monday, July 26, 2010

Back in action!

Okay, I do apologize for the looooooong time I was not blogging. I am back and better than ever... better I say, "how" you may ask? Well, not only have I learned some new styling ideas, and has my own style developed more...BUT, I also have been taking super great pics lately! There will be a post on my photography laaaaater on, although for now, let's just enjoy some great style posts that will have better pictures!

Expect a post on the winner of the What's Your Weakness poll later this week. That is HAIR! Hair won, and I will be doing a post on hair. So, you can get on later, look at my blog while sitting in your curlers, and then decide what to do with your hair for the day!

Hasta manana! (yeah, I don't know how to do the little ~ over the first "n")

Rissa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment