What is your weakness in SL?

Monday, July 26, 2010

Coming this Week to the Rissa Way!

We're Weak for Hair!
Hair was the winner of our What's Your Weakness poll. In this post, expect to find great hair of all different styles, colors, and designs. Learn what I think is the most versatile hair in SL, along with my favorite hairs. Maybe you'll even discover a new hair store you've never heard of...


Fine Jewelry
Check out FineSmiths newest releases, along with their neat gem and metal change script, and other cool features.


Happy Birthday Moonstar!
Moonstar recently celebrated their second anniversary, and I had the pleasure of being in it, along with planning it. Check out some of my outfits from the show if you missed it, along with full styling details if you made it and are wondering where I got that fabulous cosmic alien skin from!

These posts, and more...coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment