What is your weakness in SL?

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

AV IN THE MIROR AWARD

I have to say that when I saw the texture for this I wasn't quite sure what it meant. Finding out that it came from Giselle Temple, I went in search. Finding her picks I saw she had put the description of what it is. I must admit, coming from Giselle who is the epitome of a beautiful soul, I was truly touched.

In the SL Fashion world it is so easy to lose sight of kindness and compassion and get into the competitiveness and ugliness of winning and being the best. I have slipped on that slippery slope a few times myself but clinging to a tree root trying to stay on the ledge of goodness. Giselle shows us what it means to be kind, to have a heart, to actually care about others and not worry about what other people consider to be truth when it is only gossip and hate.

I have had such a privilege in knowing Giselle even though it has just been in briefness. I can't wait to see who Giselle bestows the honor of this award too. To find out who else in this world we call Second Life has a truly beautiful heart and soul like Giselle. Please, read below for more information.



2011 Av in the Mirror Award

Premiere Modelling Agency is looking for a person who strives to promote kindness and generosity in their SL Modeling endeavors.

When you look in the mirror what do you see? Do you feel good about the person looking back at you? Are you proud of the day you put in to your Second Life? Did you spread random acts of kindness? Volunteer for a worthy cause? Do you strive to 'do no harm'? Do you make SL a pleasant place for those arround you?

Premiere Modelling Agency and its sponsors are looking for a person who exemplifies inner beauty through kindness and generosity in SL.

For more information about this award please IM, Giselle Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment