What is your weakness in SL?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Is it Haute or Avante?

So today I started on the task of getting my three looks ready for my evaluation at Arcobaleno.  Took all day and I finally think I got this outfit down.  Now, I asked one very amazing, talented, PERFECT, Anabella Ravinelli her opinion on what "style" the outfit would be classified.  She informed me it was Avant Garde...I am SO confused! LOL I was going for Haute Couture and I got it ALL wrong. LOL Luckily I have to do an Avant Garde too so, one down two to go!  I need to take a class on that I suppose. *looks around sheepishly* LMFAO

While searching for the perfect location to snap a few pics of the outfit, I like to document my outfits when I put them together, I stumbled upon a place...It was a Blur!  Everything is WHITE and when I say white I mean seriously, I had to check my settings.  LOL  then I got smart and read the NC that you get as soon as you land.  DUH!  It explained what settings need to be what and so on and so forth and guess what...EVERYTHING IS STILL WHITE! LOL.

It is great though with some items to purchase scattered around.  I will be doing another blog on some of the amazing things that I found there so look for that one soon!  The place will go buh bye on August 16th so I will definitely get the blog done before then. :P  I think you will like some of the stuff, now I couldn't logically go in and buy everything...Iam but a struggling artist trying to feed my SL clothing habit, so funds were low, but I did get a few things.

Moving on!  This outfit is definitely something I had fun putting together.  I mean the colors alone are just beautiful!  Teals, blues, blacks...even some purple!  I LOVED being able to snap some pics at the It was a Blur sim because it doesn't take away from the beautiful vibrant colors of the outfit.  Some of the items I already had in my inventory and some I purchased to finish off the look.  I hope you like it...and lord I hope Vikeejeah Xevion does too! LOL
(Click for Larger Image)
Style Card is as follows:

Hair: 3636 Athena - Black
Skin: .::CStar::. Stephany Skin - DeepPale
Eyes: Mystical Eyes - Oceanic (No Longer Available)
Jacket: Miamai Keyn Jacket - Blue
Bodysuit: :SK Designs: Slim Outfit - Black
Leggings: Tee*fy LoveLetters Leggings - Green
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots - Black Leather
Polish: [ Love Soul ] Nail*Colors*- Sky
Earrings: Paper Couture Water Drops (Actually purchased off x-street)
Lashes: Miamai NoAlpha Lashes - N06

Poses
Top Photo: StoRin - P10 - attitude09
Bottom Photo: Miamai - FancyStand01

No comments:

Post a Comment