What is your weakness in SL?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Photographers ROCK!

Photographers rock! It's a fact. Lots of models, like me, are not photoshop wizards. Photographers who ARE wizards help us sooooo much! I'd like to shine a little light on Valeria Endrizzi (okay and maybe brag a bit about this hot photo of me!), she is an excellent model and photographer in SL.


Well, I mean, her Flickr. I just want to lick-er her flickr all day! It is AMAZING! Lick-er her Flickr!


Well, Alatiel Fashions is a store I love (one of millions), and she runs a monthly photo contest. The winner gets a one-of-a-kind outfit by Alatiel, a 1000L store giftcard, and their face on this 10x10 prim in the store for a month. Seems fair for the cost of buying a GORGEOUS outfit.


I entered the contest. But wait... I need to do something before entering a photo contest. OH YEAH! I need a photo to enter with. Well, my snapshot and Picnik skills are NOT good enough. I need to convey elegance, style, romance, and rain all in one pic (the theme was rainy days and romance). Well, I had been lick-ering Valeria's flickr that day, and said HEY! Let me get her to do the pic. She only charges 200L btw, a bargain!


Well rain makes me kinda sad, in ALL those sappy romance flicks it ALWAYS rains when they break up. Coincidence? I think NOT! LOL. All kidding aside, rain is depressing. So why not write a bad romance? (bad Gaga pun, I know!) My idea was tears, running mascara! Oh why does that waterproof mascara not work!!! The bunnies were cruly tested on for nothing! ANYWAYS...


Crying, check. Romance, how about a rose(s)...check...RAIN, how about a window...check...gown, sexy black gown from Alatiel...check Okay you get the point. :) Now...for the PICTURE!!! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!!!




















Okay! Look at this picture. Is it not amazing? I mean it captures the rain and romance perfectly, Valeria conveyed exactly what I wanted. She truly is an amazing photographer, and she has even more amazing prices. I strongly suggest you check her out!

Model: Marissa Bruun
Photographer: Valeria Endrizzi
Dress: Alatiel Fashions : Transparency
Hair: lamb! Witch - Kit Kat
Shoes: Stiletto Moody BARE Lauren - Red Python
Jewelry: CCD - Pure (various pearls)
Pose: Okay, I've made a pact to credit pose makers, but idk, ask Valeria! LOL

Thanks for reading!
Until next time...

It's My Way,
Marissa Bruun

No comments:

Post a Comment