What is your weakness in SL?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

/me humps you!

Well, Hump Day is over...Thursday now, and with Wednesday ending, comes the end of another week of 69L Hump Day Happiness.

What is Hump Day Happiness (HDH) you ask? Well, like the popular Fifty Linden Fridays (FLF) and Sixty Linden Weekends (formerly 60L Sundays), it is a weekly event at which designers mark down one of their items to a certain price for a day. On Hump Days, or Wednesdays, designers in the HDH set out one or two items for 69L.

If you haven't heard of these weekly events, you don't know what you're missing! Now, this stuff is quality -- for instance, !lamb hair for 50L!

I compiled a look of some things that I purchased on Friday last week, and on Hump Day yesterday (minus the boots).




















a. Discounts at a glance...
This great !MM! skin came in three different tones and 2 different make-ups, for 69L per skin. I just thought the dress was sexy and looked nice, and it was only 69L. I love Reel Expression's poses by Luth, and they had two poses in a pack for 69L -- I couldn't resist!
Skin: Mango, Mango! Girl Next Door - Pale for 69L
Dress: Ilaya Kesha Shirt-dress - Black for 69L
Pose: *Luth* Humpday 08 - for 69L (pack w/ 1 other pose)

b. I'm a blondie today!
This hair was at !lamb. on 50L Friday last week.
Hair: !lamb. Sour - Butter for 50L
Pose: *Luth* Party Dress 08 - Full Price

c. Close-Up!
I thought the red shirt looked nice under the little black dress, it was in a pack with a black, white, and tan shirt that are the same style, all for 69L. Then 69L for a full jewelry set is a total steal, had to have it! The Party Dress pose just showed it off well.
Undershirt: Awesome Designs Body Rocking Shirt - Red for 69L (pack w/ 3 other colors)
Jewelry: Stellar Designs Envy Set - choker/bracelet/earrings for 69L
Pose: *Luth* Party Dress 08 - Full Price

d. Boots over Stockings
I absolutely love the way boots look over stockings, and I adore my BAX boots, and these stockings came with the dress.
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots - Black Leather for Full Price
Stockings: (come with Ilaya Kesha shirt-dress)

As you can see, taking the time to go to the various stores that participate in these events is very beneficial -- you can even get quality hairs and skins!

It's My Way,
Marissa Bruun

No comments:

Post a Comment